O BANDĂ DE PRĂDĂTORI, PRĂDALNICI și PRĂDUITORI
Comisia UE (Manuel Durao Barroso, Olli Rehn, Joaquin Almunia, Jonathan Scheele, Alessandro Buttice, Per Hellstrom, Giovanni Kessler, etc.)
Microsoft (Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, Brad Smith, etc.)
Autoritățile Române (Călin Popescu Tăriceanu – Sebastian Vlădescu – Sebastian Ghiță – George Maior – Florian Coldea – Vasile Blaga – Sergiu Lascu – Laura Codruța Koveși – Marcel Iacob – Doru Țuluș – Claudiu Dumitrescu – Cătălin Vartic …)
Ăștia prădează împreună și se prăduiesc separat și foarte reciproc … asta vrea să ne spună Koveși dar nu prea are inventarul vorbelor … cîntă și ea după ureche … ca în Port la Chilia Veche …
Lasă-ne Koveși că esti doar o “făcătură” penibilă “Fake News” și o glumă expirată “Old News”… cîntă și tu la alte mese … petrecerea s-a terminat … vine nota de plată … sau credeai că totul ți se cuvine și mai este și pe gratis ? …
Nu-ti va plăti consumația Ghiță (că te-ai băgat în troacă) și nici Comisia UE sau/și Microsoft … vei plăti tu la Târgșor din micile tale economii … sau din moștenirea lăsată de tăticu … că de conturile off-shore nu mai poți să te atingi …
Vom reveni …
The Commission (DG COMP) continues to consider that there is not sufficient degree of public interest in order to assess proven abuses committed by Microsoft on the Union’s markets and OLAF invokes lack of public interest so that they could continue to keep secret their investigations and documents which incriminate Microsoft’s abuses and the entities that colluded in order to exonerate and promote Microsoft (Manuel Durao Barroso, Joaquin Almunia, Per Hellstrom, Nicholas Banasevic, Alessandro Buttice, Giovanni Kessler, others).
The latest international events regarding directly our specific case do further confirm Omnis’ allegations and the fact that there is a solidly growing international interest concerning the Commission’s determination “to take our democracy back” from companies like Microsoft who are using a “very poisonous cocktail” of greed, fraud, fear, piracy, cyber crime, corruption and abuse of power to drive our competition. We kindly invite Commissioner Margrethe Vestager to fulfill her pledges and duties in light of the current circumstances.
Meanwhile the public criticisms regarding the Commission continue to surface and to reach extreme levels which do generate massive damage to the reputation of the Commission. This is the Barroso-Hellstrom-Banasevic, etc. legacy in our specific case.
The “Boomerang Effect”
- The Commission (DG ELARG, DG COMP, DG MARKT, President Manuel Durao Barroso, others) – OLAF colluded with Microsoft and the Romanian authorities (Police of Bucharest, SRI Romanian Intelligence Services and DNA) and with the highest level politicians Prime Minister Calin Popescu Tariceanu – Finance Minister Sebastian Vladescu, IT&C Minister Gabriel Sandu, MP Sebastian Ghita and many others, in order to finance, promote and protect their proven frauds and to present them as an example of the Commission’s most efficient use of the Unions finances for the creation of new software platforms. They have been incriminating Omnis and ourselves, the truthful whistleblowers regarding the proven crimes, for making so called “unfounded allegations” and committing other illegalities since 7 March 2005 to date, based on false statements, most of them kept secret to the present times.
- The Barroso Camarilla’s “public interest” has been to protect, promote and prize Microsoft and their “strategic partners” politicians (Calin Popescu Tariceanu, Sebastian Vladescu, Vasile Blaga, Sebastian Ghita), intelligence services (George Maior, Florian Coldea, Dumitru Dumbrava, Dumitru Zamfir, Marcel Opris, etc.) and DNA prosecutors (Laura Codruta Kovesi, Claudiu Dumitrescu, Catalin Vartic, Mihaiela Moraru Iorga, others) for their fight against fraud, corruption, piracy, cyber crime and organized crime.
- The Commission used its best resources and experts (Per Hellstrom, Nicholas Banasevic, others), in order to help Microsoft to “credibly” deceive and fraud the Union’s tax payers.DG COMP have been refusing to accept even the most obvious and public evidence (Microsoft Evangelist legal standard of documents, Microsoft’s own declarations regarding their interest and position on the relevant markets of Cloud EAS/ERP for .Net platforms, and even the definition of the relevant markets itself). They have been rejecting all legal standard of proof presented by Omnis which might incriminate Microsoft for evident and proven frauds. There was not enough public interest for DG COMP in the proven fact that Microsoft and their partners were embezzling billions of euros and were distorting and manipulating the Union’s markets.
- Calin Popescu Tariceanu – President of Senate, formerly Prime Minister and a dear and “valuable” protégée of Manuel Durao Barroso (also in our specific cases), is now harshly criticizing the Commission and the DNA (but never Microsoft), based on his intimate knowledge of the international secret and criminal mechanisms of fraud and corruption which helped him, Microsoft and their associates to embezzle hundreds of millions of euro from the Union’s tax payers money. One of the most important (vital) pieces of the criminal schemes has been the OLAF and the DG COMP, DG ELARG.
- Calin Popescu Tariceanu is not in fact criticizing the Commission, he is black mailing the Commission so that to allow him, Microsoft and their associates to be finally exonerated for all their crimes, while he is warning the foreign ambassadors (France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Holland and Sweden) to look for corruption in their own countries and stop protecting the corrupt DNA and accusing the USA Embassy that they manipulate and protect the DNA in order to defend and promote the American corporations in the detriment of the national companies.
- It was not so long ago that Tariceanu and Barroso were lauding the globalization, the fight against piracy, against corruption and terrorism and the Commission, Microsoft and the DNA. Now except for directly criticizing Microsoft, Tariceanu is one of the most determined critics of the Commission, DNA and SRI.
NB – The Commission’s public interest should be, according with the Calin Popescu Tariceanu, Microsoft and their partners (SRI, Police of Bucharest, DNA) and corrupt Commission’s officials, to continue to protect their international criminal organization and exterminate and annihilate Omnis and ourselves by terrorist and criminal means.
Systemic Issues – Systemic Problems of the Commission
- On 24 January 2018 – The “Joint Statement of European Commission President Juncker and First Vice-President Timmermans on the latest developments in Romania” is sent to the Romanian Parliament: “The Commission again warns against backtracking and will look thoroughly at the final amendments to the justice law, the criminal codes and laws on conflict of interest and corruption to determine the impact on efforts to safeguard the independence of the judiciary and combat corruption.”
- On 24 January 2018 – During the Conference regarding Romania “Fair Trials, Prison Conditions and Extradition Issues – Problems of judicial independence and inference by intel agencies” organized by the Human Rights Without Frontiers at the Brussels Press Club, the speakers Willy Fautre, director HRWF, Lt. Col. (r) Daniel Dragomir and David Clarke, political analyst specialized in the Eastern Europe reported on the mechanisms of terror used in Romania by the “intel agencies” and the DNA, in full accordance with Omnis’ warnings since 7 March 2005 to date sent in the attention of the Commission.“The worsening of some fundamental (ECHR) issues” in Romania is increasingly recognized by international institutions” – “Challenges to judicial independence are a serious source of concern.” – “lack of fair trials and deplorable prison conditions” – “EU was “turning a blind eye” to such shortcomings.” – “the Commission is “falsifying Romania’s record” in its reports on the country’s judicial situation.” – “The EU appears to be deliberately avoiding criticism of Romania and, while I understand the sensitivities involved, that is a cause for concern.” – “by “turning a blind eye” to this […] the European Union risks encouraging other countries in the region to follow Romania’s example, using the “fight against corruption” as a smokescreen to weaken democratic standards.” – “increasing “collusion” between the security services and the judiciary in Romania which […] is designed to “eliminate” the opposition and all voices of dissent” – “This collusion is happening even though Romanian law forbids it,” – “the recruitment by the security services – sometimes by blackmail – of judges and prosecutors” – “Some of the most troubling allegations in Romania, however, concern the close relationship between the DNA and the Romanian intelligence service (SRI), the successor to the feared communist-era Securitate secret police.” – “large scale” surveillance, including physical and electronic, of the population is also commonplace in Romania”
Fear of the Commission – OLAF – DNA – SRI – Microsoft – Others
- 24 January 2018 – Ex Anti Mafia Chief Alina Bica left for Costa Rica after she suffered a strange accident in London, which of she pledges to make public more information. Before her, businessman Adamescu Alexander left to London just before his father’s “forced” death, MP and businessman Sebastian Ghita escaped to Belgrade fearing for his life, businessman Puiu Popoviciu preferred London to the Romanian prisons fearing for his life, ex Minister IT&C Gabriel Sandu denounces Microsoft and the “parallel state” from prison fearing for his life, DNA prosecutor Mihaiela Moraru Iorga complains about interventions in the Microsoft case and makes public the fact that her family was threatened and attacked.More and more people do start having the courage to make public their personal traumatizing experiences and to prove and accuse of abominable crimes the same entities of whom Omnis has been informing the Commission since 7 March 2005.
The Commission Depends on the Romanian Justice Minister Decision
- On 29 January 2018 – The analyses “Romania, Planet of the Apes for Juncker and Timmermans” explains the technical implications of the Commission’s intervention in favor of Laura Codruta Kovesi and her “political police” associates.
- On 28 January 2018 – President of Senate Calin Popescu Tariceanu pledges to fight against the “parallel state” now represented by Laura Codruta Kovesi, after the SRI Florian Coldea has been retired after Sebastian Ghita presented documents accusing him of colluding with Sebastian Ghita partner of Sebastian Vladescu – Calin Popescu Tariceanu, others.
- On 28 January 2018 – More media channels present as a proven fact that under the Commission’s “blind eye” and active participation Romania went back to the communist era tyrannical practices and propaganda.
- On 28 January 2018 – Justice Minister Tudorel Toader declares that he does not yet know whether the DNA Chief Prosecutor Laura Codruta Kovesi (protector of the Commission – OLAF, Microsoft, Calin Popescu Tariceanu, Sebastian Vladescu, Sebastian Ghita, George Maior, Florian Coldea, Sebastian Ghita, etc.) could be challenged and revoked, following the CSM and IJ reports and the notoriously public false statements made by her, during a decade of infringements of the ECHR – TFEU and the Constitution and most (all) legal reglementations. The Justice Minister due to his inner, internal and external contemplations can not yet decide what to do but he will announce when he will decide. He is afraid to demote and revoke on disciplinary reasons the “symbol” of the fight against corruption.In Romania ECHR is still a “theoretical luxury” according to the previous Justice Minister Raluca Pruna (17 November 2015– 4 January 2017) .
NB – Following the latest developments regarding the open confrontation between the Romanian highest level politicians Calin Popescu Tariceanu and Liviu Dragnea and the Commission “Joint Statement of European Commission President Juncker and First Vice-President Timmermans on the latest developments in Romania” regarding the so called fight against corruption and the law state, the general understanding which emerged in the public interest was that “EU risks turning blind eye to Romania’s Soviet-era justice”.
Our specific case of “fear, greed and toxic abuse of power”, proves beyond any possible doubt that the Commission have not being turning the “blind eye to Romania’s Soviet-era justice” and to Microsoft’s criminal abuses, contrary it did participate with its best resources and experts (Per Hellstrom, Nicholas Banasevic, others) to the Barroso Camarilla’s long term illegalities which now do turn against the Commission’s credibility, finances and interests.
The Commission and Microsoft used, in our specific case, the Romanian corrupt and criminal “political police” (SRI, MAI, DNA, etc.) in order to infringe the ECHR – TFEU and to embezzle proven hundreds of millions (possible billions) of euro from the Union’s tax payers money, in full knowledge of the on-going proven abuses and crimes.
International Public Interest and Awareness Regarding the Romanian Criminal State
- On 26 January 2018 – EUobserver publishes the Eli Hadzhieva analyses regarding the “EU risks turning blind eye to Romania’s Soviet-era justice”  following a number of events which we do duly continue to present to the Ombudsman:“If the EU is to be taken as a serious defender of human rights and rule of law, it should take immediate measures to guarantee that all of the concerns raised above are addressed and ensure that Romania’s judiciary is being brought into line with EU standards without further delay.Instead of lifting its special corruption-monitoring of Romania, which Juncker declared to be ready to do until 2019, the EU should enhance its scrutiny by looking beyond the so-called ‘Potemkin villages’, presented to it by Romania’s anti-corruption authority DNA.
The commission’s monitoring reports should become more honest, critical and accurate, thoroughly assessing the Romanian justice system, by reflecting the real situation testified by multiple actors, such as the Union of the Magistrates, different NGOs etc.
If the commission further shies away from criticism and appropriate measures and yields to pressures, not only by Romania but some other member states, such as Hungary and Poland, the people of these countries, who suffered from the abuses of the communist regime for more than 50 years, could once again fall into the trap of a Soviet-era justice system. This time under an EU umbrella.”
Open Conflict Between the Commission and the Romanian Authorities
- On 24 January 2018 – Brussels “Joint Statement of European Commission President Juncker and First Vice-President Timmermans on the latest developments in Romania” warn the Romanian authorities that they do not yet, after ten years since Romania was accepted as an Union Member, comply with the pledges made by Romania in order to be admitted in the Union in 2007, regarding the fight against corruption and the respect of the ECHR – TFEU and the law state.
- On 24 January 2018 – Brussels – Lt. Col. (r) Daniel Dragomir, David Clarke, political analyst specialized in the Eastern Europe and Willy Fautre, director HRWF, do present the very dark side of the so called fight against corruption, which in fact is another form of political police state under the disguise of the “law state”, similar to the Russia or Turkey oppression models.
- On 24 January 2018 – MEP Monica Macovei “We were brought here by Dragnea&Tariceanu with the help of UDMR and that gang for pro-corruption and against justice […] Dragnea, Tariceanu&comp. do want to bring us here ? To lose, as a member of the Union their right to vote at the table of the governments and of the presidents of the Union ? The Romanians do not want that!”.
- On 24 January 2018 – Bucharest, Calin Popescu Tariceanu President of the Senate (under criminal investigations) and Liviu Dragnea President of the House of Representatives (condemned to prison with a suspended execution) “We do affirm our worries that the Commission was incorrectly informed”.The Commission was “correctly” informed by the Police of Bucharest, SRI and DNA in our specific case(s) in order that they could further protect and promote Microsoft, RSC, Medist, Asesoft, Teamnet, exonerate Steve Ballmer, Brad Smith, Calin Popescu Tariceanu, Sebastian Vladescu, etc. and continue to incriminate Omnis and ourselves.
- On 26 January 2018 – Brussels, the Commission enlightens Calin Popescu Tariceanu and Liviu Dragnea telling them that the Commission is very well informed and understands very well the implications and the interests regarding the on going efforts made by them in order to bend the law and to control the institutions which fight against corruption.
Fake News v. True News
- The Commission (DG ELARG, DG COMP, DG MARKT, others) and OLAF did their (illegal) best in order to protect, promote and finance the frauds committed by Microsoft and their associates since 7 March 2005, under the strict “Omerta” – law of silence and secrecy. They colluded with the “intel agencies” and with the “political police” forces including Police of Bucharest, SRI and DNA.
- Propaganda and deceive were used in order to conceal their illegalities, while all possible efforts were made in order to exterminate Microsoft’s competition and to silence their critics, as proven beyond any possible doubts by our specific case(s).
- The operation proved to be extremely profitable and successful until 2014, when the main Romanian operators started to fight each others, until recently when everybody accuses everybody else and tries to pose in a victim of the very system that they have been part of.
- Propaganda and deceive is used again by Calin Popescu Tariceanu, Microsoft and their partners and allies in order to incriminate the Commission and the “parallel state” which in fact protected them since 7 March 2005 to date. They consider themselves the victims of the “parallel state” and of its extreme abuses. In fact the “parallel state” was flourishing under their patronage and that of the Commission.
- The DNA Laura Codruta Kovesi and her MEP protectors (Monica Macovei, etc.) and the foreign diplomats do continue to prize Laura Codruta Kovesi as an example for the fight against corruption, while OLAF is waiting for the DNA to finalize their investigations in our specific case in accordance with their “Recommendations”.DNA could not confirm the OLAF conclusions so that the investigations are completely blocked since the DNA case prosecutor Mihaiela Moraru Iorga was revoked.
- It is true that Romania needs strong mechanisms in order to fight endemic corruption, but it is not true that Romania needs the Commission’s example of how to infringe in total impunity the ECHR – TFEU, so that Microsoft could fraud the Union’s funds and manipulate the Union’s markets, while corrupting the high level Commission’s officials.
The Romanian democracy proved to be “fake news”.
The fight against corruption proved to be “fake news”.
Microsoft fight against piracy, cyber crime and corruption proved to be “fake news”.
The Commission care for the Union’s funds, values and principles proved to be “fake news”.
The OLAF protection of the Union’s finances and reputation proved to be “fake news”.
The propaganda, deceive and the accusations will continue and amplify between the Romanian authorities, and between Microsoft and their former partners with no winner in sight. They all could easily afford to lose their, nevertheless, tarnished reputations.
“If the EU is to be taken as a serious defender of human rights and rule of law, it should take immediate measures to guarantee that all of the concerns raised above are addressed and ensure that Romania’s judiciary is being brought into line with EU standards without further delay. […] If the commission further shies away from criticism and appropriate measures and yields to pressures, not only by Romania (and Microsoft) but some other member states, such as Hungary and Poland, the people of these countries, who suffered from the abuses of the communist regime for more than 50 years, could once again fall into the trap of a Soviet-era justice system. This time under an EU umbrella.”
Regarding our specific case, the Commission – OLAF and Microsoft in close collaboration with the Romanian authorities and their “protected” companies dragged Omnis and ourselves into the trap of the Soviet-era justice system since 7 March 2005 to date.
 “We have to take our democracy back. We cannot leave it neither to Facebook, or Snapchat, or anyone else. We have to take democracy back and renew it because society is about people, not technology.”
“It’s about greed. Fear. And when you combine that with power you get a very poisonous cocktail”.